Monday, December 23, 2013

I Can't Afford My Affordable Insurance


My affordable health plan is $6500 a year...for the lousy insurance option. I do not qualify for subsidies. It includes half the things my old insurance had but many new things I do not need. It would be better to not get insurance. ...take a $210 penalty hit...then just spend out of pocket $150 per doctors visit on that very rare occasion that I need a doctor. I doubt I will spend up to $6500 in a year. If something catastrophic happened and the bill was high the solution will be to just not pay it. Of course I have to carry around a fake id with a fake name so that in the ambulance when they are looking through my wallet to see where to send the medical bill...they know to mail it to Garfield Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment